Health and Safety – Practical and Well Executed Solutions based on a thorough Understanding.
On site/in company H&S support
You may not have the resource for a full time H&S Manager. You may be looking for interim support between job appointments. Or you just prefer to use external advisers for specialist projects and to balance workloads. We can provide support against for each of these and provide a seamless level of H&S cover to your in-house personnel.
For example we can provide H&S management and leadership, undertake site inspections, develop management systems and procedures or simply provide advice on any H&S concern you have.
PrePro can take the hassle out of managing the CDM Regulations. We can support and advise you to make the right decisions, giving you full confidence that your key risks are being well managed. In doing so, we will be able to demonstrate to third parties that there is a credible and robust system in place for managing the CDM Regulations. We always strive to add value to projects and do not want to be seen as just another overhead. We want to make health and safety a positive contribution, not only to a successful project but also to the Clients wider business.
Principal Designer support
PrePro has supported both Clients and Architects to be Principal Designer. Our role can also provide an assurance function for the Client that the project is meeting legal requirements and the team will not be left exposed in the event of any unfortunate incident.
- We produce robust documents with our detailed knowledge of what Contractors and Designers need, including pre construction information and design risk registers.
- We attend and coordinate design team meetings, challenging designers and contractors to make sure health and safety risks have been considered both in the construction and operation of the asset.
- We also review documents such as Construction Phase Plans to make sure these are meaningful and provide a sufficient level of management control.
- We attend pre start meetings checking that all pre construction health and safety requirements have been met.
- Once all legal obligations are met we issue a ‘Permit to Start’ to demonstrate the necessary due diligence in our process and ensure nothing is forgotten.
Asbestos Management and R&D surveys
To ensure an easy ‘one stop shop’ package, we provide both Management and Refurbishment & Demolition asbestos surveys. Further details are available on request.